> On 13 Apr 2018, at 07:15, David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Doug,
>
> Not a review. :) Just wondering what HotSpotRuntimeMBean has to do with this
> ???

These are the non-Graal code base changes needed to move the bean out of the
jdk.internal.vm.compiler module. The rest of the changes will come in the next
Graal update. If you'd like, I can defer pushing these changes until the Graal
changes land on github so that the complete change can be reviewed.

-Doug