Hi Mandy,

On 2018-05-31 18:44, mandy chung wrote:
Hi Stefan,

I think a better fix is to find another operation that will throw an exception.  ThreadMXBean::getThreadInfo throws IAE and it can be a candidate.

Thanks for taking a look at this patch.

The test checks a number of different operations, and the suggestion would change the test significantly. I'm not sure this is the time to completely rewrite this test. If the null check is problematic, then I think it would be better to just exclude this test when running with ZGC, and get the current testing when running with the other GCs.

Does this sound reasonable?

Thanks,
StefanK

Mandy