Ping - Gentle reminder !

Thanks,
Jini.

On 6/25/2018 3:41 PM, Jini George wrote:
Thank you, Sharath. May I have a Reviewer to take a look at the MacosxDebuggerLocal code?

Thanks,
Jini.

On 6/25/2018 1:52 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:
Hi Jini,

Changes in MacosxDebuggerLocal.m looks good.

Thanks,
Sharath

-----Original Message-----
From: Jini George
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 11:07 PM
To: Erik Joelsson; serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net; build-...@openjdk.java.net; hotspot-runtime-...@openjdk.java.net Subject: Re: RFR: JDK-8189429: SA: MacOSX: Replace the deprecated PT_ATTACH with PT_ATTACHEXC

Hi Erik,

Thank you very much for looking into this. I have addressed your comments. The latest webrev is at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8189429/webrev.06/

Thank you,
Jini.

On 6/23/2018 3:31 AM, Erik Joelsson wrote:
Hello Jini,

In general this looks pretty good, but it's also breaking some new
ground as it's adding generation of native source in the java gensrc
step. Mixing native code with the java code that the genrcs targets
and gensrc output directories are meant for seems ok for now, but may
cause trouble in the future. I'm going to accept it for now though.

In Gensrc-jdk.hotspot.agent.gmk: Please put the new macosx stuff in
its own section (as delimited by the 80x # lines) and put that whole
thing inside a conditional for macosx. Also please break line 47 (for
recipe lines, indent with tab and 4 additional spaces for continuation [1]).

In Lib-jdk.hotspot.agent.gmk: I believe adding extra src should be
enough as that will implicitly add the same directories as header dirs
by default. At least that's the intention.

/Erik

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/build/doc/code-conventions.html