> Ps: A lot of these tests seem to be in GCC style (where spaces are all
> over the place, 4 space indent, etc.), should we do a one-pass per
> folder to make it into more standard hotspot style?

If you do whitespace/style cleanups, please do them with a separate bug.

Dan

On 8/3/18 12:11 AM, JC Beyler wrote:
Hi all,

Small change to the locationToString method to make the string dynamically generated.

I added a bit of paranoia to handle the case where things might be changed so that an error would propagate to the test.

Igor asked me to also at least fix the NSK_VERIFY tests in the file.

Let me know what you think:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8201224/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejcbeyler/8201224/webrev.00/>

Jc