Hi Mikael,

thank you for the review.

On 08/16/2018 08:00, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:

Thanks for fixing this Alex! I’ve skimmed through the changes and AFAICT it all
looks good.

One *very* minor thing (feel free to completely ignore this) - there’s a mix of
“debugee’ (one ‘g’) and “debuggee” (two ‘g’:s). :)

Yes, that's my standard typo (I grepped for "debugee" in test/jdk/com/sun/jdi and I see I'm not alone :)

I fixed the typos in lib/jdb/Jdb.java

--alex

Cheers,
Mikael