Following the trail from debugLoop_run, at the bottom of the loop
there is a path through debugInit_reset that involves eventHandler_reset
and eventually eventHelper_reset. This seems like a better place to
clear the flag back to original state.

  Revised webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gadams/8215550/webrev.01/