Hi Jini,

On 2019-02-11 19:00, Jini George wrote:
Hi Stefan,

Looks good to me overall. One point though.

physicalFieldOffset = type.getAddressField("_physical").getOffset();

Wrt the line above, is there any reason due to which getAddressField() instead of getField() was used ? getAddressField() is typically used when the field to be read in is a pointer. I feel getField() might be more appropriate in this situation.

No, this is just an oversight. I have the same issue in my later OopHandle patch. I'll change this.

Thanks for reviewing,
StefanK

Thanks,
Jini.