Looks good to me, Yasumasa. Thanks!

-Jini.

On 2/21/2019 11:45 AM, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Hi Jini,

Thank you for your comment.

I uploaded new webrev.
Could you review again?

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8219414/webrev.01/

diff from webrev.00 is here:
   http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/submit/rev/bb58c9d41381

Thanks,

Yasumasa

2019年2月21日(木) 12:30 Jini George <jini.geo...@oracle.com>:

Your changes look good to me overall, Yasumasa. A couple of points though.

* Since you are making modifications to have DumpPrivateMappingsInCore
independent of CDS, in os::abort(), you would also need change the
following lines:
1361 #if INCLUDE_CDS
1362     if (UseSharedSpaces && DumpPrivateMappingsInCore) {
1363       ClassLoader::close_jrt_image();
1364     }
1365 #endif

1361
1362     if (DumpPrivateMappingsInCore) {
1363       ClassLoader::close_jrt_image();
1364     }

But this might cause the zero build to fail due to the call to
ClassLoader::close_jrt_image()
(https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215342). So, it might be
better to guard the above lines with #ifndef ZERO to have:

1361 #ifndef ZERO
1362     if (DumpPrivateMappingsInCore) {
1363       ClassLoader::close_jrt_image();
1364     }
1365 #endif

* Also, one nit:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8219414/webrev.00/src/hotspot/os/linux/os_linux.cpp.html

- Could you please remove or modify the comment at line 3436 since
set_coredump_filter() is not restricted to include only largepages now?

Thank you!
Jini.