It'd be good to have someone on build-dev review this change.

On 4/26/19, 3:36 AM, Langer, Christoph wrote:
Hi Alex,

for other platforms (toolchains), except Windows, -ljava is part of
BASIC_JDKLIB_LIBS ->  $(JDKLIB_LIBS), see here:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/9ebb614d293d/make/autoconf/libraries.m4#l114

Although I don't know the reasoning for that, the patch seems correct to me.

I guess it can be pushed then?

Best regards
Christoph

-----Original Message-----
From: serviceability-dev<serviceability-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net>  On
Behalf Of Alex Menkov
Sent: Freitag, 26. April 2019 03:10
To: serguei.spit...@oracle.com; Schmelter, Ralf<ralf.schmel...@sap.com>;
serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: RFR (S) 8222529: sun.jdwp.listenerAddress agent property uses
wrong encoding

Hi Ralf,

You added libjava for Windows, but not for other platforms.
Doesn't it need
LIBS_unix := -ljava
?

--alex

On 04/25/2019 17:59, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Ralf,

The fix looks good to me.
We agreed that Alex will also look at this.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 4/17/19 1:30 AM, Schmelter, Ralf wrote:
Can you please review this change, which ensures the
sun.jdwp.listenerAddress property value is created using the platform
encoding.

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rschmelter/webrevs/8222529/webrev.0/
bugreport: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8222529