This fix looks good to me.

We've plugged a number of edge cases in the tests
where the timing of debuggee and debugger processes
was not guaranteed during shutdown of the test.

The only improvement we could add here is
to test if the vm is suspended, but an extra resume does
no harm to ensure the debuggee is running to receive the
quit message.