Any chance this will also fix JDK-8226367 ?

On 6/20/19, 10:39 PM, Chris Plummer wrote:
Thanks for looking into this.

Chris

On 6/20/19 6:42 PM, Daniil Titov wrote:
Thank you, Chris and Serguei, for reviewing this change.

I did more testing with a test program on Linux that repeats get_namespace_pid() method and reads from the real file ( the copy of /proc/<pid>/status). I paused the program after the first several lines ( but not "NSpid:" line) where processed and deleted all lines in the status file before " NSpid: ..." line in order to this line became the first in the edited file. After that the program continues in the while loop but it seems as the original file content was already buffered and the program just continues over the original unedited lines and successfully found the match.

Best regards,
Daniil