Hi Serguei,

>       Do we need to check if the (limit - memLimit) value is negative?
>       The same question is for getFreeSwapSpaceSize():
>         memSwapLimit - memLimit - (memSwapUsage - memUsage)
>
>       and getFreeMemorySize():
>        101 return limit - usage;

I don't think we need such check here. If it happens in fact it means the
serious system malfunction and a negative value this method
returns would indicate this (currently the native methods already returns -1 if
something went wrong).  But we could revise it in the follow
 up issue I created for that [1].

Thank you,
Daniil

On 12/9/19, 6:02 PM, "serguei.spit...@oracle.com" <serguei.spit...@oracle.com>