Like this?

        } catch (InterruptedException e) {
            Thread.currentThread().interrupt();
            throw new RuntimeException(e);
        }

Chris

On 2/11/20 2:23 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
no, I meant to call Thread.currentThread().interrupt(), calling that will restore interrupted state of the thread, so an user of Platform class will be able to response to it appropriately, w/ your current code, the fact that the thread was interrupted will be missed, and in most cases it is not right thing to do.

-- Igor