On 18/06/2020 11:55 pm, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
On 6/18/20 9:18 AM, David Holmes wrote:
On 18/06/2020 7:07 pm, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
On 2020/06/18 17:36, David Holmes wrote:
On 18/06/2020 3:47 pm, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Hi David,

Both ThreadsListHandle and ResourceMarks would use `Thread::current()` for their resource. It is set as default parameter in c'tor.
Do you mean we should it explicitly in c'tor?

Yes pass current_thread so we don't do the additional unnecessary calls to Thread::current().

Ok, I've fixed them. Could you review again?

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8247729/webrev.02/

Updates look good. One nit I missed before:

src/hotspot/share/prims/jvmtiEnv.cpp

// It need to perform at safepoint for gathering stable data

please change to:

// This need to be performed at a safepoint to gather stable data

Just a comment on this comment... I still haven't gotten to the webrev yet...

Perhaps:

     // This needs to be performed at a safepoint to gather stable data.

There is a second line that continues the sentence

// because monitor owner / waiters might not be suspended.

David
-----

Dan

Yasumasa