Hi Chris,

The fix looks good to me.

Best regards,
Daniil

    On 6/25/20 13:29, Chris Plummer wrote:
    > Ping. I still need one more review for this. There was one updated
    > webev. I list it below so you don't need to dig it up in the long
    > email thread:
    >> I've  updated with webrev based on the new finding that a JavaThread
    >> cannot be on the ThreadList after its OS thread has been destroyed
    >> since the JavaThread removes itself from the ThreadList, and
    >> therefore must be running on its OS thread. The logic of the fix is
    >> unchanged from the first webrev, but I updated the comments to better
    >> reflect what is going on. I also updated the CR:

    >> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8247533/webrev.01/index.html
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > On 6/17/20 1:34 PM, Chris Plummer wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Please help review the following:

    >> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8247533/webrev.00/index.html
    >>
    >> The CR contains all the needed details. Here's a summary of changes
    >> in each file:
    >>
    >> src/jdk.hotspot.agent/linux/native/libsaproc/LinuxDebuggerLocal.cpp
    >> src/jdk.hotspot.agent/macosx/native/libsaproc/MacosxDebuggerLocal.m
    >> src/jdk.hotspot.agent/windows/native/libsaproc/sawindbg.cpp
    >> -Instead of throwing an exception when the OS ThreadID is invalid,
    >> print a warning.
    >>
    >> src/jdk.hotspot.agent/linux/native/libsaproc/ps_proc.c
    >> -Improve a print_debug message

src/jdk.hotspot.agent/share/classes/sun/jvm/hotspot/debugger/bsd/BsdThread.java

src/jdk.hotspot.agent/share/classes/sun/jvm/hotspot/debugger/linux/LinuxThread.java

src/jdk.hotspot.agent/share/classes/sun/jvm/hotspot/debugger/windbg/amd64/WindbgAMD64Thread.java

    >> -Deal with the array of registers read in being null due to the OS
    >> ThreadID not being valid.

src/jdk.hotspot.agent/share/classes/sun/jvm/hotspot/debugger/bsd/BsdDebuggerLocal.java

src/jdk.hotspot.agent/share/classes/sun/jvm/hotspot/debugger/linux/LinuxDebuggerLocal.java