Hi all,

could you please review the patch which moves `ClassFileInstaller` class to
`jdk.test.lib.helpers` package?
to reduce changes in the tests, `ClassFileInstaller` in the default package is
kept w/ just `main` method that calls  `jdk.test.lib.helpers.
ClassFileInstaller::main`.

from JBS:
> ClassFileInstaller is in the default package hence it's impossible to use it
> directly by classes in any other package. although ClassFileInstaller is
> mainly used directly from jtreg test description, there are cases when one
> needs to use it in another "driver" class (e.g. to reduce boilerplate), yet
> to do. that these driver classes have to either be in a default package or
> use reflection, both approaches have drawbacks.
>
> to solve that, we can move ClassFileInstaller implementation to a package,
> and to avoid unneeded churn, keep package-less ClassFileInstaller class which
> will call package-full impl.
>
> the need for this patch has raised as part of
> [JDK-8254129](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8263412).

testing:
- [x] `:jdk_core` against `{macos,windows,linux}-x64`
- [x] `:jdk_svc` against `{macos,windows,linux}-x64`
- [x] `test/hotspot/jtreg` w/o `applications` and `vmTestbase` directories
against `{macos,windows,linux}-x64`

Thanks,
-- Igor

Commit messages:
 - make ClassFileInstaller.Manifest::from* public
 - updated copyright years
 - import j.t.l.helpers.ClassFileInstaller
 - added jdk/test/lib/helpers/ClassFileInstaller

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2932&range=00
  Stats: 473 lines in 114 files changed: 145 ins; 229 del; 99 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2932/head:pull/2932