On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 02:48:43 GMT, Jonathan Gibbons <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please review this semi-automatic update for the nroff man pages for JDK 18.
>>  The changes update the version number, copyright year, and incorporate the
>> changes from the latest upstream files.
>
> We will also want to regenerate any appropriate files if any more updates to
> the man pages are made during the ramp down period.

Hi @jonathan-gibbons ,

I have a couple of manpage related tasks for early in the 19 release cycle that
will take care of updating the version number.

Unfortunately for this change it looks like whomever did the source uodate to
the javadoc manpage did not know about the test:

test/langtools/jdk/javadoc/tool/CheckManPageOptions.java

which is now failing on all platforms. :( I will file a bug.

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk18/pull/5