On Wed, 9 Mar 2022 21:09:30 GMT, Alisen Chung <ach...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> msg drop for jdk19, Mar 9, 2022

For the bundles in java.xml:

For files with Oracle copyright, update the year to 2022 and @LastModified Mar
2022. Take XPATHErrorResources_ja.java as an example, the copyright year was
updated to 2021 and @LastModified: Nov 2021. That's probably the date it was
last modified, but as we updating them now along with a number of other files,
it would be good to be consistent and change all of them to the current date.

For files with the reserved comment block such as SerializerMessages_de.java,
do the same as did in XPATHErrorResources_de.java, add the copyright header and
LastModified tag with the current date.

For files with the Oracle GPL license such as message_zh_CN.properties, do not
delete the license header. Instead, update the copyright year to 2022 if there
are changes. I don't see any changes were made for many of these files, for
example from msg/XMLSchemaMessages_ja.properties to
regex/message_zh_CN.properties, the only change was the removal of the header.

In the webrev view, some files have the word "undefined" right under the
license header, hopefully once the license header is fixed, that would go away
as well.