The loan-broker-lw-su contains several lightweight components.
One of them is a JmsServiceComponent which receives a JMS
message posted by the client, route it to the bpel process and
send back the response.  The bpel process will call several
other components (banks, credit agency) before sending back
the response to the JmsServiceComponent.