I'll be there if someone can identify a location :)

On 4/29/07, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Very good idea !
I'm not sure where / how this can be organized (maybe someone has more
ideas
on that),
but in all cases, we should meet together around a few beers ? ;-)
The points in your agenda are good but i don't think we need a defined
agenda: everyone
is welcome with any questions / propositions ....
I'll be there from 8 to 11 included, so any time is fine for me.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet