Hello,

The Wikimedia Services team~[1] is strongly considering dropping the
support for Node 0.1x~[2], which would soon impact all MediaWiki
installations that use RESTBase~[3]. Eventually, the support for 0.1x would
also be dropped for Parsoid~[4]. We want to know if making such a move
would not be favourable to administrators running such installations. If
this impacts you, please let us know on the task~[2] so we can discuss in
detail the time-lines and possible solutions.

Note that there are already services that require Node 4 or higher, such as
Change Propagation~[5], Mathoid~[6] and the Mobile Content Service~[7]. If
you are running any of these in your production environment, you are not
affected by the outcome of this discussion in any way.

Cheers,
Marko

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Services
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/RESTBase