Hello,

Node 4.6.0 has been installed on SCB, and as of today the services there
are running on that version~[1]. This is also the case for the beta cluster
and MW-Vagrant, so if you haven't done so yet, please update your
development environments. The Maps cluster still needs to be updated,
though, to complete the transition~[2].

Cheers,
Marko

--