Hi,

My servlet accepts a request via the POST method which works fine. Then
I also send an encoded URL (GET) to the same servlet  i.e
http://localhost/servlet/myServlet?name=me, but my servlet does not
receive it, it seems that it is still trying to process the first
request from my post.

I pass all requests to my post method i.e

public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
{
    do operation here...
}

public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
{
    doPost(req,res);
}

I am using JRUN 2.3 on NT server 4.0 with Netscape Enterprise 3.6.

any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

gerardo
begin:vcard
n:Macari;Gerardo
tel;work:Corel Europa House Hartcourt st, Dublin (Ireland)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
fn:Gerardo Macari