Rational Rose has a free download limited to a certain number of classes or
something. Good to fool around with. Also has a good tutorial. Plus I think
two of the guys that developed UML work for Rational.

This *seems* to be an industry standard (correct me if Im wrong). Saying that
Ive never used ArgoUML so I cant comment on it.

See which one is easier to use and go with it. Im sure there are a few more
also.

-Paul