-----Original Message-----
Technology. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE
SERVLET-INTEREST Anonymous
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 7:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Running Servlet on WebLogic 5

Guys ;
I am learning the basics of servlets on weblogic 5.
I wrote a sample code and compiled, everything went alright and shipped the
class file to C:/weblogic/myserver/servletclasses/examples/servlets.
2. From notepad, i made the following modifications to the properties file
at C:/weblogic/weblogic.properties
and at the entries titled as  USER-WRITTEN AND DEMO SERVLET REGISTRATIONS
I made the following entry:
 weblogic.httpd.register.jhn=examples.servlets.firstServlet.

When I run the examples supplied with the server , the execution is
successful , when i run mine i have the server error .

I will appreciate if anyone can advise me on what to do.

Thanks;

of the message "signoff SERVLET-INTEREST".

Archives: http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/servlet-interest.html
Resources: http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/external-resources.html
LISTSERV Help: http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/user/user.html