On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 06:32:50 -0700, Sasikumar Subramanian wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>      I write one servlet program with Chunked Transfer Encoding.

If you're using Tomcat you may be interested in [1].
Are you using another container? Does it allow http headers manipulation ?

[1] Remy Maucherat on
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=55521
"> I have some questions related to how tomcat's servlet
> container handles some HTTP/1.1 issues. Understanding
> these, I think, would be beneficial in improving the
> performance of my web-application. Here they go

> 1. How can my servlet respond with transfer encoding
> as chunked? When is my serlvet's OutputStream
> committed? I dont have all my data ready, I want send
> it out in chunks - how do I do it?"

This is not your servlet's problem (it's the container's problem)."

--
Marco