Skip the creation of a word document and use iText to generate a PDF on the
fly.

                      "[Vinod Kumar]"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:
SERVLET-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM
                      >                            cc:
                      Sent by: "A mailing          Subject: Re: doubt in oracle
high priority
                      list for discussion
                      about Sun
                      Microsystem's Java
                      Servlet API
                      Technology."
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      VA.SUN.COM>

                      02/11/2005 10:33 AM
                      Please respond to "A
                      mailing list for
                      discussion about Sun
                      Microsystem's Java
                      Servlet API
                      Technology."

Okay let me clear it

I have an application that's on j2ee architecture.

And the application generates a word document as an output.

I need to be able to convert it into pdf.

Adobe distiller is an software that converts doc to pdf.

I am in search of a java api that io can include in the application

Or an active x component that I can call from java.

If me asking this question  has been of any inconvenience to anybody, I
apologise for that