En/na Brett Zamora ha escrit:
Dani...

Couple of thoughts... have you considered making the scope of the bean
"session"?

Seems to me like the properties of the bean are already set, based on your
<jsp:setProperty name="customer" property="*" /> statement.

  Yep, I've tried making the property Bean session-scoped. But the
problem remains the same:

  When I create the Bean in the servlet, and I attach it to the session
scope via session.setProperty, then the JSP can fill all the fields via
  <jsp:setProperty ... property="*" />

 That's great for, say,  displaying the customer info. But, if the user
 changes the text fields and pressess Submit, the attached bean will be
the same. And now the servelt gets control, and also must fill in the
bean manyally again.
  Maybe an aproach is to use two jsps, one for displaying/editing, and
another to get the results of the form. But that breaks the scheme I'm
using (a main controller servlet).

--
Dani Pardo, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enplater S.A