Danny is correct.  data needs to come from SCOM.  the mp he is referring to is
on the TechNet gallery.

Sent from Surface

From: Daniel Ruiz<mailto:drr...@hotmail.com>
Sent: ?Saturday?, ?December? ?7?, ?2013 ?7?:?50? ?AM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:servman@lists.myitforum.com>
Cc: servman@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:servman@lists.myitforum.com>

>From past experience the CM connector does not sync unix data across to SCSM.
>It was necessary to extend SCSM ( there is an MP that creates a unix system
>CI) to include unix systems and then use operations manager to sync basic unix
>info into SCSM.

Danny

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2013, at 12:45 AM, "Sylvain Hamel"
<sylvain.ha...@mcgill.ca<mailto:sylvain.ha...@mcgill.ca>> wrote:

Hi,

Is it me or syncing SCCM linux agent thru SCSM as a CI doesn't work? Is that
supported or is there any special requirement?

Sylvain Hamel
Technical Leader, Infrastructure Applications
McGill University - Network and Communication Services
*: 514-398-5024
*: sylvain.ha...@mcgill.ca<mailto:sylvain.ha...@mcgill.ca>