From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of christopher.catl...@us.sogeti.com
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:29 AM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [servman] RE: History of attachments in DW

I haven't checked with 2012R2 yet, but as of 2012 SCSM did NOT move the
attachment to the DW....
It's the only Glaring Issue from using the product in companies that have
regulatory compliance to meet.

A few guys have come up with creative ways around the issue, but having to
export all attachments to a sharepoint site, and link to them in SCSM is not a
good solution IMHO.

Christopher Catlett
Consultant | Detroit
[MCTS_2013_small]

Sogeti USA
Office 248-876-9738 |Fax 877.406.9647
26957 Northwestern Highway, Suite 130, Southfield, MI 48033-8456
www.us.sogeti.com<http://www.us.sogeti.com/>