From: "Mears, Mark" <mme...@enpointe.com>
Date: 12/31/2014 12:22 (GMT-08:00)
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [servman] Missing EC Registry key

Doug,

Thanks for responding to my previous posts concerning the Exchange Connector.
I have another question if you don't mind.  There is no registry key as
indicated in the documentation either.

To disable this, you can modify the registry by navigating to the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\System Center Service Manager Exchange
Connector  node and selecting the AllowAdditionOfNonSMUsers key and then
setting to value to 1.

I looked there as well as in the Wow6432Node key as well but neither of them
have a  System Center Service Manager Exchange Connector  node.  Are they
referencing some detail that failed to install and there is a problem with my
installation or is this another example of the bad technical writing again?

Thanks,

Mark A. Mears, Sr.
MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
Microsoft Architect | En Pointe Technologies |
www.enpointe.com<http://www.enpointe.com/<http://www.enpointe.com<http://www.enpointe.com/>>
HQ: 18701 S. Figueroa Street, Gardena, CA  90248-4506 | 310-337-5200
Direct: (310) 337-4580
Office Ext: 4580
Mobile: (757) 945-2651