Chris Muller wrote:
I have made it fairly generic since it passes arbitrary messages, and
returns any values, trapping server-side errors, it transports them back
over the wire in order to signal them in the client.

"Ma client server" does not support a dynamic protocol; only fixed
which must be established just before session negotiation.  How do you
handle this?
My MagmaServerRequest being a subclass of RepositoryRequest is registered as part of the Magma protocol as you say. It has an attribute 'requests'. This is passed as an Array of Message' instances, both of these appear to be understood by Magma for serialization. At the other end I check that the Message-#selector's are defined in the #requestsSupported and simply send them to the class that implements that selector.

cheers

Keith