http://www.linuxcanadaexpo.com/lc_main.html

Doug Loss (from SEUL/edu) and Pete St. Onge (from SEUL/sci) and other
members of the SEUL Project will be making the trek to Toronto for
this week's Linux Canada Expo 2000. Drop by our booth where we will be
demonstrating some of the software projects developed by SEUL/edu and
by SEUL in general. See you there!

We'll also be doing the following talks:

LT41: Porting Commercial Software to Linux
Thursday, May 18   9:00 am - 10:15 am

Linux is hot! What will it take to get our programs on Linux! Having
familiar programs in many software niches makes Linux more appealing
to the world, and thereby makes the market for those programs larger
still. However, porting Windows or Macintosh programs to Linux may seem
like a daunting task at first. In this seminar we'll discuss methods
and tools to help software companies convert their products to Linux as
quickly and easily as possible.

LB43: Linux in Education
Thursday, May 18   2:30 pm - 3:45 pm

The Red Escolar project in Mexico and the Corbett Elementary School in
Tucson AZ are case studies that will be presented. Loss will discuss
the work that is being done and future development in administrative and
pedagogical Software. He will review ways to advocate Linux use in the
local schools and how the Linux community can support local schools as
a form of community service.

===
SEUL-Announce list, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
===