Hello,

Lately, when working on master branch I realized the odl-dlux plugin was not
starting correctly. The web interface was not being displayed and the following
exception was displayed constantly in karaf logs:

http://pastebin.com/SkCnpi0T

I also realized, that during compilation in master branch I get this other
exception:

http://pastebin.com/bGjY8Zuj

However, when I verify my maven local repository I can see the package:

@opndalit
~/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/gemini/blueprint/gemini-blueprint-io/1.0.0.RELEASE
$ ls
gemini-blueprint-io-1.0.0.RELEASE.jar.lastUpdated

This doesn´t happen when working in stable/beryllium and as far as I remember,
the odl-dlux GUI was working correctly in master branch a couple of weeks ago.
Is there any known issue with this plugin within the SFC project?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jose Luis