Hello Int/Test,

We have added few changes to the Full-Deploy test suite for the SFC Project in
integration-test [0]<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/45819/>. Up to now,
this test suite was initiating a docker topology and then verifying the
Rendered Service Path creation at REST level.
We have tuned in the configuration files, the containers connectivity to the
controller and added few auxiliary functions which allows to verify also the
flows installation in each of the docker-ovs containers. So far this check is
quite simple, but our intention is to add a traffic end-to-end test.
Another benefit of these changes is the creation of a "function-test"
environment which everyone could use to verify the new and existing SFC
features, not only at REST level but also at dataplane level.
We would like to have this commit merged so we can continue improving the
function test coverage for the feature. Any comment is welcomed.

[0] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/45819/

Thank you.

BR,
Jose Luis