Thanks Faseela, can you send that sample application with Genius integrated to
me? That will be very helpful to me .

From: Faseela K [mailto:faseel...@ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:38 PM
To: Yang, Yi Y <yi.y.y...@intel.com>; sfc-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Cc: genius-...@lists.opendaylight.org;
groupbasedpolicy-...@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: RE: [genius-dev] can someone of you sfc & genius integration guys
draft several slides for this integration effort?

Hi Yi Yang,
   We did a workshop recently on how a new application can integrate to Genius,
with each step mentioned in the slides.
Hope this will give you some basic idea.
Please find the
PPT<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-RyU-mCEGBPTi14NjFsTzNUckk> and
VM<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-RyU-mCEGBPaTRyN3R3d0dOd0U> which we used
for the Workshop.