Hi all,

Yes, I am having the same problem since Yesterday afternoon.

Regards,
David.

El 28 feb. 2017 7:54, "Yang, Yi Y" <yi.y.y...@intel.com> escribió:

I also have the same build issue, I guess yang tools have some changes which
result in submodule can’t work.

From: sfc-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org
[mailto:sfc-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org] On Behalf Of Brady Allen Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:49 PM
To: n...@hq.sk; rele...@lists.opendaylight.org; sfc-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: [sfc-dev] Build failure on carbon master due to yang-to-sources error

Hello,

Im getting the following build error:

06:19:02 [ERROR] yang-to-sources: Unable to generate sources with
org.opendaylight.yangtools.maven.sal.api.gen.plugin.CodeGeneratorImpl generator

06:19:02 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Module
SubmoduleEffectiveStatementImpl[name=tailf-meta-extensions,
namespace=http://tail-f.com/yang/common, revision=Thu Nov 07 00:00:00 UTC 2013,
prefix=null, yangVersion=1] does not have a file path

I get this build error locally this morning even after wiping out my local
maven repository, and in Gerrit on this merge job [0] and associated jenkins
[1].

The particular SFC sub-module that fails to build has not been modified in a
while, so I doubt its something we've done locally.

Please let me know what I can do to help resolve this.

Regards,

Brady

[0] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/52244/

[1] https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/sfc-merge-carbon/165/console