Do you need all the features being built? Stuff like vnfm could likely go.
Seems like there are features tentatively included. Maybe collapse some
features, like vpp into one. Remove the -rest features or collapse. Those
are relics of the sample/archetype frameworks where there was an impl, rest
and ui. Doesn't make sense - just collapse into the feature to expose to
users.

"odl-sfc-provider" is the longest sft. Took 7 minutes. Can't get rid of
this feature, though, since it is the main fetaure.