Please add your project back to autorelease asap.

Thanks,
JamO

On 4/4/18 4:45 AM, Michal Čmarada wrote:
Hi,

Patch that removes all DLUX from VBD:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/70330/

Michal

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamo Luhrsen <jluhr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 8:32 PM
To: Release <rele...@lists.opendaylight.org>; tsc <t...@lists.opendaylight.org>;
opendaylight sfc <sfc-dev@lists.opendaylight.org>; vbd-...@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: [vbd-dev] removing vbd and sfc from autorelease and distribution
(fluorine)

Hi,

our autorelease-fluorine is not building yet, and I saw today that one issue is
that dlux is causing problems. We are not including dlux in fluorine. Looks
like both honeycomb/vbd and sfc are still depending on dlux.

Two patches to remove sfc and vbd are here:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/70304/
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/70303/

I think we should get these merged asap and keep working toward getting a
Fluorine autorelease to work. If sfc and/or vbd are coming back in, they need
to cut dlux.

Thanks,
JamO