Thanks Love,

Let me provide the relevant information

My static host name status says

   Static hostname: mbialjpj
   Pretty hostname: MBIALJPJ
         Icon name: computer-desktop
           Chassis: desktop
        Machine ID: 431da268159243088e0e02874e8d36bf
           Boot ID: 24057a4a63554a72b9c7b4b7d9e72b74
  Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux
       CPE OS Name: cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:7.2:GA:workstation
            Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64
      Architecture: x86-64

If you followed the instructions for building the current SGE and they
didn't work, please report the problem with enough information to
understand it, particularly what the operating system is and what the
errors were.

Okay, I will stick to command line basics
I tried with the commandline as well with

"./inst_sge -m -x -csp"

The error is
missing program >openssl< in directory >./bin/lx-amd64<

Missing Grid Engine binaries!

A complete installation needs the following binaries in >./bin/lx-amd64<:

qacct           qlogin          qrsh            sge_shepherd
qalter          qmake           qselect         sge_coshepherd
qconf           qmod            qsh             sge_execd
qdel            qmon            qstat           sge_qmaster
qhold           qresub          qsub            qhost
qrls            qtcsh           sge_shadowd     qping
qquota

and the binaries in >./utilbin/lx-amd64< should be:

adminrun       gethostbyaddr  loadcheck      rlogin         uidgid
authuser       checkprog      gethostbyname  now            rsh
infotext       checkuser      gethostname    openssl        rshd
filestat       getservbyname  qrsh_starter   testsuidroot

Installation failed. Exit.

If I recall correctly, it complains if you try to install the same cell
twice.
Yes, exactly. But I am worried why the installation failed in the first
attempt itself

I would be happy to share further info if required

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards

--
Himanshu Joshi