On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 07:47:38PM +0530, Himanshu Joshi wrote:
> [...]

No that just looks like the user and group Dave used when prepping the src.rpm.
Since they don't exist on your system rpm whinges a bit.  Doesn't matter a whole
lot when installing a .src.rpm.

>  If that is the case, kindly opine how to build this package

I would avoid doing that if at all possible.  If you can use the binary rpms
appropriate
to the OS you have.  See my previous message (plus Dave's correction of the
version number)
for where to find them.  You'll need the gridengine and gridengine-qmaster rpms
to install the qmaster IIRC.

If your RPM based OS is not supported by any of the existing binary RPMS then
there are
fairly generic instructions for building binary rpms from a .src.rpm here:

https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RebuildSRPM

And remember to pick a cluster name without underscores or other funny
characters
when running inst_sge.

William