I found Vesternet the best in providing all the options (including noting about the neutral wire) in a clear manner:
https://www.vesternet.com Best regards, On Wed, 21 May 2025, 12:11 John Southern, <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a question about home assistants and light switches. > Given that the UK typically does not have neutral wiring in light switches, > are there any recommended smart switches? > > What I want to be able to do is have a form of home assistant control the > lights (Currently a mixture of Philips Hue and TP-Link's Tapo) but be able > to avoid the apps at times and use a physical switch. I especially want to > be able to use the switch in the event of a wifi and network outage. > > Regards > John > _______________________________________________ > Sheffield Linux User's Group > http://sheflug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sheflug_sheflug.org.uk > FAQ at: http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html > > GNU - The Choice of a Complete Generation > _______________________________________________ Sheffield Linux User's Group http://sheflug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sheflug_sheflug.org.uk FAQ at: http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html GNU - The Choice of a Complete Generation
