So I listen to The Full Circle Weekly https://fullcirclemagazine.org/podcasts/ - Very soporific Late Night Linux https://latenightlinux.com/
Are there any others you would recommend? Regards John On Thu, 29 May 2025 at 19:43, Peter Edley - CW <[email protected]> wrote: > Listening to various Linux based podcast. > > On 29 May 2025 19:04:50 BST, John Southern <[email protected]> > wrote: > >Hi All, > > > >And a second question. > > > >Given that Linux Format magazine has now finished, where do people get > >information from? > >I suppose the bit that I will miss the most is new software which was in > >the magazine's Hot Picks section. > >I probably only found one piece each year (13 issues, about 9 programs an > >issue) that was useful to me, but how do others find a gem? > > > >Beyond that does anyone have any Linux news feeds or interesting sites? > > > >Regards > >John > >_______________________________________________ > >Sheffield Linux User's Group > >http://sheflug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sheflug_sheflug.org.uk > >FAQ at: http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html > > > >GNU - The Choice of a Complete Generation > _______________________________________________ > Sheffield Linux User's Group > http://sheflug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sheflug_sheflug.org.uk > FAQ at: http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html > > GNU - The Choice of a Complete Generation > _______________________________________________ Sheffield Linux User's Group http://sheflug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/sheflug_sheflug.org.uk FAQ at: http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html GNU - The Choice of a Complete Generation
