I went to start my project crusing car today, and all i get is a click. I
know its not the starter, it's tested fine... the starter relay has a fuseable
link broke on it, but looks like its been broke a while. where does this go?
Could this be imy problem? if your looking at the car head on, it's the left most
box on the drivers side shock tower, the link is the first spot on the "U"
connector on the left... it seems to go directly into the wiring harness but I
can't find the other end. I checked my other daytona and it seems to go back
along the firewall, but has already been disconnected in that car. My 87 shadow
doesn't have this line. what is it? Please help!
Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z "Project: Daytona"
87 Shadow ES