Rob,
WOT is detected by the logic module by input from the TPS only, no other
switch or input does this. WOT is anything above approx. 85% of throttle opening
and with a DRBII you can see the computer show this.

This information is based on my 20 years as a Chrysler technician starting
when turbo cars first came out.

The only wires added to the GLHS are an additional two wires to operate the 4
wire AIS motor (this motor has two sets of windings instead of the single set
in a blow thru setup) and the added wiring for the heated 3 wire O2 sensor.
The single wire unit is just a signal but the 3 wire uses a 12 vole source from
the solenoid packs J2 voltage circuit and a ground to the intake manifold
under the fuels rail attaching bolt.

WOT is still detected by the TPS sensor voltage to the logic module, SMEC,
SBEC, SBEC 1,2 and 3, JTEC and any of the later units.

The early truck computers were not carb exempt but most of the later ones
are.

Maybe a better description of the location of the added wires your talking
about could help clear up this some.

Cliff Ramsdell
VP New England SDAC www.sdacne.com
'91 Spirit R/T  2.2 TIII, 568. SOLD
'86 GLHS 065 Going back to stock "appearing"
'86 K-Car Wagon 2.5 TIII, 568.SOLD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html