Here you are.
Factory replacement alternator for our 2.2 and 2.5's is the following
numbers
Lester Number (any place should know what that means)
13280, 13304, 13308, 13313
That is 120 amp and a direct bolt in replacement.
This alternator has an 8mm hole

To get the 136 amp you have to get Lester Number 13742
The only change you will need to make is you have to get a shim to go inside
the mounting ear.
(That part is discontinued, but I might have a guy make a few)
This alternator has an 11mm hole

The 136 Amp alternator can be found in the following vehicles:
1997-1998 Dodge SUV, TRUCKS, VANS with 3.9, 5.2,  5.9, 8.0 engines.
1997-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 5.2, 5.9

-Bryan