$650 and its yours.  However the block is cracked thanks to last year's
big freeze and a stupid user mistake (mine)  I do have a spare common
block 2.5 T1 to put in it that cost me $750 along with a complete 3"
exhaust, strut tower braces, lighter 15x7" AR-55 wheels, Stage 2
computer, etc.  I also acquired a GTS rear spoiler that fits along the
top of the hatch (like the early Celica Supras) but I need to build the
brackets for it.

Here's a picture: http://pnw-sdac.org/albums/album17/smullikin01.jpg

Note: there's a big size 10 dent in the LF fender behind the wheel.  The
previous owner got angry with the car and kicked it.  I have a
replacement (flash red) fender for it along with a flat hood (was going
to vent the hood behind the radiator to help with underhood heat issues)

I bought the car to not have it be a project and it started heading that
direction (couldn't help myself) and I'd rather put the effort into my
other vehicles.

Our next club meeting is this Tuesday and I'll have the car there if
you're in the neighborhood.  I have another club member interested in
the car so he's got dibs at this point.

If you're interested, Sign up here:

Good luck on the vehicle search!  I know there was a 92 turbo 5-speed
minivan listed for sale on our club list recently (before you ask: its
not factory, but its very well done) $2500 or so I believe.

Here's the info on that Van:

Hey everyone - I hate to say it but the turbo mini is up for sale!  If
anyone in the club is interested I would much rather see it go to a good
worthy TD person instead of some yahoo!!  If you know what I mean......

'92 with a 2.5 turbo - tII Garrett - 5 Speed Nice van - Hate to sell
but....well anyway Total sleeper!!  $2500 OBO

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Kevin - 92 C/V 2.5Turbo - 503-522-5589 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good luck!
Stefan Mullikin
Portland, OR
Co-Founder