-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bryce Kennedy
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 5:19 PM
To: shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Subject: SD> FS-87 ShelbyZ Seattle $600

Red non t-top car, straight and pretty good paint,has grey leather in
almost perfect condition,5 speed and only 103k miles on car, has a stage
2 computer in it. The bad is the lower engine smokes after just putting
a rebuilt head on the car. And the passenger axle is going bad (CV) Also
almost new tires. I know I can part it out on ebay because of the 2
piece intake the forged crank etc. etc. But the car is nice and I hate
to part it out. Thanks!
Bryce