-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Meier
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 4:42 PM
To: shelby-dodge@sdml.org
Subject: SD> Shelby Wheels

Brousing Ebay and found these, anyone know what they were for? Also
interesting to note that the box they came in has what looks like the
Shelby
Lancer Wheel on it, but the Lancer wasn't out for another 2 years.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4523728373

Robert Meier
Shelby Lancer 249
2001 Neon R/T