I have used the Felpro gaskets on my turbo minivan and my 86  Glhs turbo that
is also O ringed. Because of the metal backing it works really  well with O
rings. It also has cross drilled holes too wich my Omni has . It may  not be as
strong as the COMETIC or what ever it's called gasket , but I think of  the
gasket as a fusable link of sorts as I would much rather the head gasket to
blow first before a piston,,rod bearing etc.
Sato

Subject:  Re: SD>Another boring question

I just used a fel-pro gasket on my  van. It appears different then the
previous fel-pro gaskets I have seen.  This new style has a gasket type
material on top and a metal material on  the bottom, Not like the previous
silver gaskets I have seen in the past  from fel-pro. I used it because I
could get it the day I needed it instead  of waiting 2 days for the dealer.
Ryan Lada